- Scaleable Enterprise-Class system for up to 500K doors and/or millions I/O Points, though scales down nicely for smaller capacity systems
- Acclaimed, Non-Proprietary Mercury Security Hardware Platform
- Windows Vista-compatible
- 4 Separate software components (Application Server, SQL Database, Gateway, and Client GUI) that work together seamlessly and efficiently to optimize system performance
- Application Server is the only thing that communicates with the SQL DB, advantages being:
-Eclipse manages DB connection, using only a single SQL Client license
-Makes the DB more robust because Clients aren’t hitting the DB directly
- 16 Client Licenses included in Eclipse 700, and you never pay Microsoft Sequel license fees
- Application Server communicates with SQL DB via Stored Procedures, which is a Microsoft SQL mechanism that gives tremendous speed and performance boosts, reduces Client/Server traffic, and provides enhanced database security controls, making for an extremely fast and responsive system that provides sub 1 second responses over the internet whereas others can only deliver 2 second response over a dedicated line.
- Utilizes Microsoft .NET Framework which provides a much more advanced, efficient and secure operating environment. Other manufacturers are planning to move to .NET but aren’t there yet, and the offerings will be upgrades, not natively developed in .NET.
- Connection via internet without requiring a VPN or the use of a browser (browser is extremely unsecure)
- Powerful access control feature set with an intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Extensive use of Mercury’s I/O linking capability and linkage macro creation, allowing customization to meet customer requirements without requiring custom software
- Integrated Photo Badging, Graphic Maps and CCTV (DVR, NVR and IP Cameras) with advanced Intelligent Video features
- Revolutionary Event Video Recorder (EVR)
- FIPS 201 and TWIC Compliant